A rubber hand glove, also known simply as a rubber glove or latex glove, is a type of protective glove made from rubber or latex material. These gloves are commonly used in various industries and settings to provide a barrier between the wearer's hands and potentially harmful substances or environments.
Here are some key features and uses of rubber hand gloves:
1. Material: Rubber gloves are typically made from natural latex rubber or synthetic rubber (nitrile or vinyl). Natural latex gloves offer good flexibility and sensitivity, while nitrile gloves are known for their excellent chemical resistance, and vinyl gloves are often used for light-duty applications.
2. Barrier protection: Rubber gloves are used to protect the hands from direct contact with chemicals, biological agents, bodily fluids, germs, and other hazardous materials. They act as a physical barrier, reducing the risk of contamination or injury.
3. Medical applications: In the medical field, rubber gloves are a fundamental part of infection control. Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals wear them to prevent the spread of infections between patients and themselves.
4. Laboratory and research work: Scientists and laboratory technicians wear rubber gloves when handling chemicals, specimens, or potentially harmful materials to ensure safety and prevent contamination.
5. Food handling: Rubber gloves are widely used in the food industry by food handlers and workers to maintain hygiene and prevent cross-contamination during food preparation and handling.
6. Cleaning and janitorial tasks: Rubber gloves are commonly used by janitors, housekeepers, and cleaning staff to protect their hands from exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals.
7. Automotive and industrial use: Workers in automotive repair shops and various industrial settings use rubber gloves to protect their hands from oil, grease, solvents, and other chemicals encountered during their work.
8. Allergy concerns: It's essential to consider potential allergies to latex when using rubber gloves. Some individuals may be allergic to latex, and in such cases, non-latex alternatives like nitrile or vinyl gloves are preferred.
Rubber Hand Gloves Specifications:
- Length: 120 cm
- Material: Rubber
- Size: Large, Extra Large, Medium
- Color: Orange
- Gender: Unisex
- Quality: Heavy
- Weight: 40g
- Do you fulfil sample orders: Yes
- Feature: Heat Resistant, Acid Resistant, Cut Resistant
- Finger Type: Full Fingered